venerdì 17 maggio 2019

paper miniatures tanks

HI GUYS :D
after long time i m back posting paper miniatures works!!!

I m working on tanks!!!! yess paper miniatures tanks!!!! :D take a look at them :D


I am making a serie of paper miniatures for modern warfare. In this line you will find talibans, rebels, narcos, policemens and national army of moder times!!! This way you will be able to chose to play
(at a very affordable price and without a lot of money) what you prefer!!
You can play a ww3 or a middleeast war of your choice!!!! I will draw gulf war troops too in the future!
Anyway here s another photo


Yes!!! I am making them in 15 mm scale too!!!! I think they will be perfect for cold war games !!!

I m even working on a ww2 serie of miniatures!!! stay tuned to see more!!!! :D

If you want my facebook page and my patreon page are the most update pages :D

3 commenti: